In accordance with the Licensing Act 2003 and the Gambling Act 2005, there are 4 main types of permit that are available from your Local Authority:-

  • Gaming Machine Permits for Licensed Premises
  • Gaming Machine Permits for Non-licensed Premises
  • Prize Gaming Permits and
  • Club Gaming Permits

Each of these apply in different circumstances and have different scopes and limits, full details of which can be discussed in a risk free consultation by contacting ourselves.

In addition to the permits that can be sought and applied for, there are additional requirements for premises that contain a small number of AWP machines. Once again, in order to ensure that you comply with the latest legislative requirements, why not contact our experienced Licensing team in order to discuss your premises, your business and your livelihood in the Licenced or Gaming Trade.

Call us on 0808 168 8677 (local rate) to find out more about our Gaming law services or alternatively go to "Meet the Team" to contact one of our specialists directly.

With solicitors offices in Battersea, Hanover Square London, Harlesden, Harrow and Wembley, Hodders Law can provide the services of a local solicitor backed up by the strength of a big firm expertise.

Our Testimonials

“Dear Karen,

Thank you very much indeed for all that you, William Brown, and your support team at Hodders have done in connection with this purchase, and with the associated sale of Wallers Haven Barn. There were many times when I thought that we were not going to make one or the other, and it is in very large part down to your persistence that we are exchanged. Your care, patience and attention to detail have been much appreciated.

Mr L
March 2016


Read Our Blog