Personal Licence

Premises and Personal Licences were created when the Licensing Act 2003 came into force.

Under current legislation, whilst a premises cannot undertake Licensable Activities without a Premises Licence, without a Personal Licence no sales of Alcohol can be made or authorised.

We are able to offer you assistance with every step of obtaining a Personal Licence, including administering the required qualifications from the British Institute of Innkeepers’ Awarding Body – The BIIAB

Call us on 0808 168 8677 (local rate) to find out more about our Personal Licence law services or alternatively go to "Meet the Team" to contact one of our specialists directly.

With solicitors offices in Battersea, Hanover Square London, Harlesden, Harrow and Wembley, Hodders Law can provide the services of a local solicitor backed up by the strength of a big firm expertise.

Our Testimonials

“Dear Karen,

Thank you very much indeed for all that you, William Brown, and your support team at Hodders have done in connection with this purchase, and with the associated sale of Wallers Haven Barn. There were many times when I thought that we were not going to make one or the other, and it is in very large part down to your persistence that we are exchanged. Your care, patience and attention to detail have been much appreciated.

Mr L
March 2016


Read Our Blog