Caring for another person’s child; Adoption and Special Guardianship

If you care for a child who is not your own, there are a number of ways that you can take steps to formalise this. At Hodders Law we are able to advise you of the options available to you, which include adoption, special guardianship orders, or your rights as a foster parent.

Perhaps you need a solicitor to advise you on your rights as an adoptive parent or as a special guardian. You can be safe in the knowledge that with our specialist Family department, you will be advised by a professional who has the right expertise and capabilities in this area.

We are able to conduct and oversee each stage of the adoption process, from looking at initial documents to drawing up contracts for the future. We have detailed knowledge which enables us to advise you on the implications of choosing either route, and tailor our advice to your needs.

Call us on 0808 168 8677 (local rate) to find out more about our Caring for another person’s child; Adoption and Special Guardianship law services or alternatively go to "Meet the Team" to contact one of our specialists directly.

With solicitors offices in Battersea, Hanover Square London, Harlesden, Harrow and Wembley, Hodders Law can provide the services of a local solicitor backed up by the strength of a big firm expertise.

Our Testimonials

“Dear Karen,

Thank you very much indeed for all that you, William Brown, and your support team at Hodders have done in connection with this purchase, and with the associated sale of Wallers Haven Barn. There were many times when I thought that we were not going to make one or the other, and it is in very large part down to your persistence that we are exchanged. Your care, patience and attention to detail have been much appreciated.

Mr L
March 2016


Read Our Blog