Read our Trustpilot Reviews
- Even Illegal Workers Have Employment Rights – Court of Appeal Ruling – 19th August 2019
- Taking Cash in Hand? You May Be Sacrificing Your Employment Rights!– 30th July 2019
- Temp Agency Workers Not Entitled to Work Same Hours as Full-Time Staff – 26th July 2019
- ‘Too Wide’ Employment Covenants Not Worth the Candle, High Court Rules – 22nd July 2019
- The ‘Good Work Plan’ Phase Two – Protecting Vulnerable Workers – 18th July 2019
- Employment Tribunals Don’t Punish, They Compensate – 15th July 2019
For all your Employment Law Issues, the team at Hodders Law are here to help.
Please phone us on 0808 168 8677.
Employment issues are emotionally, physically and financially draining.
Employers seem to have all of the rights, funds, time and resources to pursue employment disputes.
This makes it all the more important to have the right team on your side, fighting your corner.
At Hodders our dispute resolution team have years of experience dealing with employment law matters, helping individuals and businesses with their isssues.
Our team can act for employees and senior executives, and where the case merits this can be on a no win-no fee basis.
As well as legal solutions, we offer practical solutions to your dispute. This often means negotiation with your employer.