If you require expert immigration law advice, please contact the team at Hodders Law on 0808 168 8677
Starting life in a foreign country is a brave and exciting adventure for some, for others, it is a matter of survival if they are fleeing their home country and seeking asylum.
Having to face complicated immigration rules can be stressful. UK immigration laws change constantly bringing in stringent controls and constraints on non-UK nationals. It is necessary therefore that the advice and the assistance that a person receives in lodging an immigration application is accurate, providing an avenue for appeal should UK Visas and Immigration refuse the submission.
Our personal immigration law service
At Hodders Law, our immigration team deals with personal immigration with sensitivity and dedicated client care.
We understand that our clients’ personal immigration case is important, perhaps affecting their lives and future safety and/or prosperity. Therefore, we provide personalised advice and assistance to seek the best solution to their immigration problems.
Our highly specialised and experienced senior immigration Solicitors can assist you with:
- Marriage and Partner Visas
- European (EEA) Permits and Residence Cards
- Entry clearance – Visitor Visas
- Student Visas
- Dependant Family Visas (children, parents, relatives)
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Citizenship
- Long residency concessions
- Medical Treatment Visas
- Victims of Domestic Violence Applications
- Ankara Agreement – for Turkish nationals
- Representations for all refused applications
- Applications under Human Rights – outside the immigration rules
- Immigration appeals
- Judicial reviews against immigration refusals
- Detention and Deportation
- Immigration aspects in Adoption and surrogacy applications
The immigration team at Hodders Law invites you to have a free initial consultation to assess and merit-test your immigration status and human rights provisions.