Read our Trustpilot Reviews
Commercial Property News
- Business Rates Evasion – High Court Spots Sham Commercial Lease – 14th August 2019
- Stripped-out Office Premises Have Nil Rateable Value – Guideline Ruling – 25th June 2019
- Charity’s Abortive £8 Million Properties Sales Triggers High Court Test Case – 14th June 2019
If you need expert legal advice on
buying, selling or leasing commercial property,
call the expert team at Hodders Law on 0808 168 8677.
Commercial property is a major asset for most businesses and having robust legal support to advise you on issues surrounding your commercial property can save you time, money and put you in a stronger position when negotiating your matters with your landlord or lender.
How we can help
Hodders Law is highly experienced in commercial property law and can provide all the guidance, advice and legal backing you need when dealing with your commercial property.
Led by Sherine Silva, our commercial property team has expertise in:
- Drafting and negotiating tenancy agreements
- Buying and selling a property based business
- Renewing a tenancy
- Rent reviews
- Breach of covenants and terminating a lease
- Planning and s106 agreements
- Alterations and repairs
If you are in the business of buying, selling or letting property, you can be confident that we have years of experience working with domestic and international clients who invest heavily in London-based commercial premises. Our long history in the capital has allowed us to build solid relationships with estate agents and wealth managers with whom we collaborate, providing high-net-worth investors with the most innovative, strategic legal advice available.
Why choose us?
Whether you are an owner, an investor, or a developer of commercial property, having expert legal advice and a comprehensive range of services at your disposal will gain you the competitive edge. We know what to expect from a given transaction type, the best way to approach a tricky lease or contract and we have the connections and experience to ensure that your commercial property starts to return value as quickly as possible.