We are one of the leading law firms in landlord law. Our specialist team of housing lawyers are experts in all areas of housing law, and work extensively with businesses, property investors, housing associations and local authorities, as well as private landlords and tenants.
Services for landlords
Housing Law consists of a large amount of complex legislation and regulations, any of which can catch even the most experienced property manager.
Even a simple possession notice needs careful completion to be valid.
Our dedicated Housing Law team are well versed when helping landlords, from a single property all the way up to housing associations. We are available for day to day advice on your legal questions no matter how big or small.
We offer a range of services designed to protect the foundations of your business, no matter how large or small your property portfolio. We work to understand your specific needs, taking into account your budget and the hours that you have available and will recommend the best option from our range of landlord / tenant packages.
We advise landlords on a full range of services, including:
- Possession cases – from notices, warning letters and straightforward cases including forfeiture and mortgage repossession, to taking more complicated cases to Court based on sub-letting, nuisance and succession
- Injunctions and Anti-Social and exclusion orders
- Trespassers proceedings
- Drafting tenancy agreements/licences
- Debt recovery
- Disrepair and claims from tenants
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service charges
- Breaches of lease and tenancy agreements
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Disrepair & Dilapidations